How to prepare for IES 2012?

IES i.e Indian Engineering Services Exam is held once in a year and It is being conducted by UPSC Government.

Only some branches Students are only allowed to write IES Exam. i.e
1. Mechanical
2. Civil
3. Electrical
4. Electronics & Telecommunication

IES syllabus mostly consists of Syllabus Upto 3rd year of Engineering.

Preparing For IES Exam with 2 months in hand is one can say more than Enough/sufficient.
You should have thorough knowledge of the core subjects.

Your subject reference books are enough for studies, but you may also go on to refer IES Specific books.

A good schedule and hard work will pay off.

If you have some queries, please ask in replies below.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    This question if for the help of everyone actually. I think we should have discussion.

How will you differentiate the IES studies with other exams, are there any special things that you take in to account while studying? 😀
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Is it for CSE also??
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Syllabus for IES 2012 is as follows:

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Vikram Suresh Patil
    Vikram Suresh Patil
    what is the syllabus for ies 2016 ?
  • Vikram Suresh Patil
    Vikram Suresh Patil
    What are other government exams other than ies ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Vikram Suresh Patil
    what is the syllabus for ies 2016 ?
    Assuming that you are asking about the Mechanical Engineering Syllabus, you can download it here -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With new tablets launch raining in the news for months together, it has become more difficult to choose the best one. Android being the choice, we have a wide range...
I'm wondering if it is possible to install different MAC OS versions (for example, having Snow Leopard and Lion OS X) on the same computer, as you usually do with...
I searched the web and found that it's a common issue with many Mac users. You are working and just like that it stops working. It does not click by...
The reason why CEans don't see useless spam threads is because moderators work day and night to kill spam! Here's how moderators work on a forum - 😀 Moderators rock!
Orien'11 is a National Level Technical Symposium organized by the Departments of CSE and IT , which engender the meaning The Rising Sun. It exemplify the rising thoughts with innovation...