How to prepare for GMAT Exam?

how can i prepare my self for GMAT exam

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anirban1977
    how can i prepare my self for GMAT exam
    Well, some information about your background will help us give you better answers. For example, can you tell us -

- Are you an engineering student? If yes, which year?
    - Are you a working professional? How much time can you spare?
    - Have you appeared for GATE before?
    - If yes, what was your score?
    - What are the current challenges you're facing in your preparation?
    - What are you specific questions about GATE preparation.

...and so on.
  • Shreya P@ndey
    Shreya P@ndey
    I have studied for GMAT and scored 730 (96 percentile).
    My score break-up is Quant - 50 & Verbal - 38.

The books I referred to prepare for GMAT are -
    1) Manhattan GMAT complete - Set of 10 books (Textbook for GMAT)
    2) Official Guide to GMAT - Set of 3 books (Question bank for GMAT)

For test series, you may choose Veritas online test series -
    Set of 10 mock test for 18 US$

In my opinion, you should give a mock test at the end of every week's preparation, as it will provide an accurate feedback.

If you are a working professional, I would advice go for self-study. You should devote anywhere between 2 months (full time) or 4 months (part-time) to study for GMAT exam.

Focus on the verbal section, as most Indians need a relatively higher focus on the verbal section compared to quant.

Hope my answer helps in your journey to preparing for GMAT. Thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Our institute own a firewall (fortinet 200B) that need unrestricted internet line from ISP to validate it's license. But our ISP disabled general traffic such as ping 8.8.8.8. So firewall...
I am Computer Science fresher (B.E. Computer - 2015). I want to make career in software development or web development. I want to work on multiple technologies rather than one,...
How broadcast packets get forwarded if router drops it??
Hello Sir My name is Shafeeda Yashmin and i have completed BE in Information Science with 62% from KVG College of Engineering , Sullia. I passed out in 2015 and...
Humans want to set foot on Mars and getting their is not at all easy. One of the biggest challenges in getting to the Mars is the distance between Earth...