How to prepare for GATE in 4 months?

hi..i am third year mechanical student.i want to prepare for GATE 2010.i want to know how to prepare for this within 4 months? on which subjects i have to lay stress? And can anyone give me the minimum marks required to get admission in IIT DELHI? And also subject wise analysis of GATE papers..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    yadavundertaker
    hi..i am third year mechanical student.i want to prepare for GATE 2010.i want to know how to prepare for this within 4 months? on which subjects i have to lay stress? And can anyone give me the minimum marks required to get admission in IIT DELHI? And also subject wise analysis of GATE papers..
    I don't know the answers to other questions, but I can surely tell you how to prepare for GATE in 4 months.

1. Start your studies right now, brushing up the basics.
    2. Expand your reading and develop interest in the subjects relevant to GATE.
    3. When you start your the final 4 month preparation: Cut off everything and focus only on cracking the exams. Solve as many papers as you can & take time to cool off.

All the best. [​IMG]
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    thanks....
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    can you give the minimum marks required for admission in IIT delhi?
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I am not sure, but they should be in the range of 98 percentile or somewhere about that..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

check this link which will help you in understanding the carnot cycle.. https://galileoandeinstein.physics.virginia.edu/more_stuff/flashlets/carnot.htm Carnot Cycle hope that you will like it....
I m a computer science student .Want some innovative ideas to organise technical events in my collz related to computers field only. Please do help and reply soon
i've listened about creating a bootable disk from a installed OS on a computer many times ,but i've never ever seen it yet . could any one tell me the...
Hi to everybody. I am a newbie here and I am looking for anything relating to bluetooth headset. I am an engineer holding a degree in electronics and communication. I...
First of all, I would like to introduce myself, I am an engineering student who is about to be graduated and thus I am searching for graduation project ideas, especially...