CrazyEngineers
  • Hello everyone
    I am currently in my Final Year of B.Tech and want to pursue the DVLSI from acts pune.
    I want to do we have any specific course material or some coaching institute for the same..????

How do we I prepare for the same..?/
    There are so many books and the syllabus is not specific or is there any specific syllabus for the same..??
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Gaurav Shinde

MemberDec 30, 2013

Vishal Nigam
    Hello everyone
    I am currently in my Final Year of B.Tech and want to pursue the DVLSI from acts pune.
    I want to do we have any specific course material or some coaching institute for the same..????

How do we I prepare for the same..?/
    There are so many books and the syllabus is not specific or is there any specific syllabus for the same..??
    Hi Vishal,
    This might help u 😀
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    <a href="https://cdacguru.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/dvlsi-cdac-ccat-guess-paper-for-jun-jul-2013-enterence-examination/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">DVLSI CDAC CCAT Guess paper for jun – jul 2013 Enterence Examination « The place you can find everything about C-DAC</a>
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register