How to prepare a good ppt for technical seminar presentation ???

do give guidelines how can i prepare a good ppt for technical seminar presentation..can anybody upload a sample ppt presentation here....

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    andenagaveni24
    do give guidelines how can i prepare a good ppt for technical seminar presentation..can anybody upload a sample ppt presentation here....
    First choose a topic in which you feel that you have a good knowledge. Do more R & D related to the topic and list down important points and collect diagrams representing the information in a simple manner. After gathering all the data, start preparing presentation with images wherever appropriate. Be ready for the questions from the audience. It's better to present it to friends or family members before going to present it live and gather questions from them.
    All the best 👍

Attachment is a sample presentation on CDMA.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends this is krishn from A.P. On April 2012 I will complete my B.Tech with 80% aggregate Still am in a big confusion to choose a job or MS....
hi friends, please help me to remove write protected from pen drive????
could someone help me on what to input on C++ so that i can get the imaginary roots of a quadratic equation.... I really don't know what to do...😭 help...
technical paper writing is a new concept for me... plz tell me abt it or giv me sum directions .... how can a present a paper at clg level...
What is SAP and How to learn it..! Can I learn it online ?