CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@andenagaveni24 • 25 Feb, 2012
do give guidelines how can i prepare a good ppt for technical seminar presentation..can anybody upload a sample ppt presentation here....
@K!r@nS!ngu • 26 Feb, 2012
andenagaveni24
do give guidelines how can i prepare a good ppt for technical seminar presentation..can anybody upload a sample ppt presentation here....
First choose a topic in which you feel that you have a good knowledge. Do more R & D related to the topic and list down important points and collect diagrams representing the information in a simple manner. After gathering all the data, start preparing presentation with images wherever appropriate. Be ready for the questions from the audience. It's better to present it to friends or family members before going to present it live and gather questions from them.
All the best 👍

Attachment is a sample presentation on CDMA.
9.1k views

Related Posts

@Abhiraj10 · Mar 2, 2015

I want to pursue my master degree in automobile from germany. please help me with collage selections. other than automobile, is there any better field to do master in from...
5k views

@N.Gowtham Raj · Jun 18, 2011

I'm curious to know whether it's worth doing MS in India? The current trend is to go to a foreign country for MS courses in advance engineering disciplines? If yes,...
36.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 13, 2015

When it comes to the topic of quantum computing, the world is mesmerized at the moment. As researchers steadily share their research work one after the other, the picture is...
5.6k views

@Mohit7220 · Jul 4, 2014

JEE Main 2014 Result is released by Central Board of Secondary Education every year for the candidates those who appeared in the examination. The result shows the performance of the...
3k views

@rohithnarayan · Nov 14, 2011

I am placed in accenture india and the joining date is dec 7th. I want to know whether its possible to for a mechanical engineer to get into the engineeringg...
11k views