How To Pair Apple Bluetooth Keyboard With Windows 7

Let's face it- typing on Apple keyboard brings peace to mind. Once you use Apple's keyboard, you don't want to go back to the standard keyboard that you use with your Windows machine. I recently bought an Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and tried hard to pair it with my Windows machine. I need not tell you how I'm tying this post.

Here are the steps to pair your Apple Bluetooth Keyboard with Windows 7 machine -

• First, turn off the bluetooth keyboard.
  • Turn it on and also turn on the bluetooth adapter in your windows machine
  • Right click on the bluetooth icon in the taskbar and select 'Search For Devices' or if present, "add a device".
  • Windows will display the bluetooth keyboard in the list of devices it finds.
  • IMPORTANT Step: Right click on the "Bluetooth Keyboard" device listed and select "keyboard/headphone or mouse" option. This step is essential in pairing as without this option enabled, Windows will ask you to enter the pairing code displayed on your device. Check the option and proceed.
  • Windows will do rest of the job.
Enjoy typing with Apple's keyboard on Windows. Always get the best of everything 😉

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    What would be the pair password or share key to be given while connecting?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Once you tick the option, the wizard won't ask for pairing password.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CAT 2011, the entrance exam conducted by the IIMs for the management programmes of its 13 B schools, is expected to be held from Saturday, 22 October 2011 to Friday,...
I have always been fascinated by how people make create cartoon characters? I have been trying to do the same but with little luck.Can anyone guide me as to which...
heya! Peter here.
Friends, Corruption is a hot topic nowadays. So while searching about it a bit, I came across this article. The facts were really surprising and could not believe what I...
Dear Brother, Greetings to respectful parents. I am hoping all is well with health and wealth. I am fine at my end. Hoping your end is fine too. With God's...