CrazyEngineers
  • Let's face it- typing on Apple keyboard brings peace to mind. Once you use Apple's keyboard, you don't want to go back to the standard keyboard that you use with your Windows machine. I recently bought an Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and tried hard to pair it with my Windows machine. I need not tell you how I'm tying this post.

Here are the steps to pair your Apple Bluetooth Keyboard with Windows 7 machine -

• First, turn off the bluetooth keyboard.
    • Turn it on and also turn on the bluetooth adapter in your windows machine
    • Right click on the bluetooth icon in the taskbar and select 'Search For Devices' or if present, "add a device".
    • Windows will display the bluetooth keyboard in the list of devices it finds.
    • IMPORTANT Step: Right click on the "Bluetooth Keyboard" device listed and select "keyboard/headphone or mouse" option. This step is essential in pairing as without this option enabled, Windows will ask you to enter the pairing code displayed on your device. Check the option and proceed.
    • Windows will do rest of the job.
    Enjoy typing with Apple's keyboard on Windows. Always get the best of everything 😉
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberJul 23, 2011

What would be the pair password or share key to be given while connecting?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 23, 2011

Once you tick the option, the wizard won't ask for pairing password.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register