How to optimise solar panel arrays to harvest maximum energy?

Quote: Solar panels are becoming more affordable, but unfortunately the land and roof space needed for them is not. In order to maximize efficiency and keep costs low, it's important to understand how to optimize solar panel placement in an array. In experiments, the concept presented here can more than triple output for a given area. Data shows an increase in output of 670%. That means if you have 100 square feet of space for solar panels, you can go from 1kW to 6.7kW of output power. And it only scales up from there. End quote 

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My question is not about how study the dynamics or maths inside, my problem is that i dont know is is better high airflow or output static pressure to move...
Can I get placed after DBDA course in CDAC without any prior experience and knowledge in the field along with a gap of one year? I am from electrical. My...
hi.., i'm pursuing M Tech 2 yr .i want to do project on materials .., if any one suggest me some good topics on replacement of materials ..thank you
The End seems to be Near for MIL-HDBK-217 and Other Outdated Handbooks.Quote: Why do some people in the electronics industry keep using these approaches? Four key misconceptions seem to breathe...
vlogging or Video Blogging has become insanely popular in the recent times. In the last 2-4 years, large number of people created their YouTube channels and started posting videos. As...