How to open-up a Powercom IND600A UPS ?

My computer is attached to a Powercom IND600A UPS which does not charge properly. When the lights go out the UPS shuts of within 5 seconds. This has been happening for a week now. So my computer is at risk.
I think some capacitors are blown off thats why the battery won't charge. I think i can fix it cause i know a little about electronic devices. But i can't get the UPS to open up. I took off the 4 screws of the back panel, then the back panel comes off. But i can't take off the sides or the front panel.
So, if anyone has tried opening a Powercom IND600A or a similar UPS please let me know how should i get it apart.

I know i can call the Powercom service guy. But the ups is out of warranty. And the last 2 times he came over he charged alot.
Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hang on for the review. I'm testing it. Will post it once I've given new Ubuntu a through check up.. TIll then here's a look:
i need ppt presentation on topic " gsm controlled robot"
..ITCHAP !😁 🎉 🎉 Have a wonderful day ITCHAP!!:myparty: P.S: Sahiti thanks for tip off!
helo guys...I have a problem in following c++ code...I want to find largest and smallest element in an array..using recurssion..please help me #include #include int max1,min1; void maxmin(int a[],int,int,int*,int*); int...
find the volume of the solid cut from the thick walled cylinder 1<=x^2+y^2<=2 by the conesz=+-(x^2+y^2)^(1/2). using dz dr dtheta