how to make windows genuine

guyzz as my windows is not genuine, it got a black screen on my TFT due to update through internet. so how to make it genuine without formatting the PC.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    freak-of-lenux
    guyzz as my windows is not genuine, it got a black screen on my TFT due to update through internet. so how to make it genuine without formatting the PC.
    Have you bought genuine Windows? If yes, then backup your data folders and try installing over the current version of Windows. If it doesn't work out, simply format and install Windows. I'd always prefer a clean install.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    freak-of-lenux
    It means you used pirated OS, installed it & updated it & got caught 😛
    My suggestion :: after installing pirated Windows, TURN OFF THE UPDATES.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Due to obvious reasons I cannot link, but just search google for Remove WAT

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Finally, Cognizant has gained the title of the second biggest IT services and consulting company in India, toppling Infosys to #3. Cognizant declared its financial results mentioning $1,795 million revenue...
I surprised and shocked to see how much revenues the major IT companies in India make per employee. Cognizant: $44,452 per year Infosys: $46,629 per year Source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/itslideshow/13062668.cms Now, how...
Are you tired of slow download speed in steam .... There are loads of free games in steam that you wanna play ... but waiting for downloads ... you hate...
If you are a small startup with < 5 members, you might consider using Teambox for team collaboration. What's the best part of Teambox? Well it offers integration with Dropbox,...
What happens to the Oresund Bridge during High and Low tides? How is the sea water prevented from entering the tunnel?