how to make user defined projects???

hello frnds.. i need your help.. i am in 7th sem and have to make project in .net technology.. i dont knw anything abt projects and definations?? pls help me!!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    User Define Project is nothing new its same as final year project. Have a look at sticky threads in this section and you will get some ideas after that its on you to select and make it working.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a link to a WebEx recording. When I click on the link, the 'Network Recording Player' window opens and starts buffering the video. It takes around 7-9 minutes...
Like Dislike​ how it will link on database i want jst like fb buttons(when...
I am a BE ,Mechanical student in Bannari amman institute of tech.,sathyamangalam.I have just joined the world of new crazy engineers.I hope that i will gain a lot from CE.
Its not more than a fortnight android community got a new member - Jelly Bean - Android 4.1; The hot questions is, what all devices will get a first hand...
which methods are already use in cloud computing ? post some links please any new ideas which are not implementd in cc till now if listed would be great ....