CrazyEngineers
  • Very simple question. And answer is: "Use WiFi Modem"
    But, situation is different here. I have connection at my place, I have WiFi enabled modem with me, which works for one-two rooms only. Range is very poor and also very limited, as compared to other modems I have seen at other places.
    First option is to change a modem, which has good range: In this case, tell me which should I buy? What is best for it?
    Or, tell me if any other option is there. 😀
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberSep 19, 2011

Rather than using Wifi Modem you can go with any RF module of 433MHz or 868MHz then you can easily cover your home area. As its normal thing that 2.4 GHz have poor range as compare to these two.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • imhere

MemberSep 19, 2011

godfather
    Rather than using Wifi Modem you can go with any RF module of 433MHz or 868MHz then you can easily cover your home area. As its normal thing that 2.4 GHz have poor range as compare to these two.
    I am not so technical. Can you provide me some links or websites, which I can refer and then purchase it?
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberSep 20, 2011

#-Link-Snipped-# Check out this Module.
    RFM12
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register