How to make our home wireless?

Very simple question. And answer is: "Use WiFi Modem"
But, situation is different here. I have connection at my place, I have WiFi enabled modem with me, which works for one-two rooms only. Range is very poor and also very limited, as compared to other modems I have seen at other places.
First option is to change a modem, which has good range: In this case, tell me which should I buy? What is best for it?
Or, tell me if any other option is there. 😀

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Rather than using Wifi Modem you can go with any RF module of 433MHz or 868MHz then you can easily cover your home area. As its normal thing that 2.4 GHz have poor range as compare to these two.
  • imhere
    imhere
    godfather
    Rather than using Wifi Modem you can go with any RF module of 433MHz or 868MHz then you can easily cover your home area. As its normal thing that 2.4 GHz have poor range as compare to these two.
    I am not so technical. Can you provide me some links or websites, which I can refer and then purchase it?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Check out this Module.
    RFM12

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends, here are some excellent voiCE posts that you should not miss reading 😀 Google.Com/Wallet/ Rolled Out – Are Consumers Ready For It? - CrazyEngineers MIT scientists Develop way To...
My once in a lifetime trip to Israel is about to conclude and we're spending last two days of the trip in Eilat, the city located near the Red sea....
Hi to all, Currently i am designing a CRM web applications using J2EE . For this application i need to support the localization for the layout (such as Menu names)....
Today I went to an interview where I got to know that there are many agricultural based enterprises. It made me wonder how can someone turn out agriculture into a...
On the name plate of a 2.7 MW Alternator it read that " In case of Vaccum Circuit breaker use surge protective equipment" . So we are using Surge Capacitors.....