How to make my own stylus for capacitive touch screen ?

How to make my own stylus for capacitive touch screen ?
I am using Samsung galaxy young and i love drawing.So i had tried many apps for drawing but i later found that sketchbook pro from autodesk serves best for my expectation but the main problem is i could not utilize it fully with my phone because i dont have a styles for my capacitive touch screen mobile.It Will help me to do digital art with ease and perfect.So I want to know where can i buy a capacitive touch screen stylus.
I cannot afford too much so if possible let me know whether there are any handmade stylus for capacitive touch screen.
thanks.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Have a look at these do it yourself options:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Now that's something totally affordable -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Or if you like branded one -> #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As i was asked to write a program to generate all possible anagram for a given word , the logic that has struck my mind at first was using nested...
please can any one tell the design process of Audio amplifier ..any data or pdf regarding to it i am unable to get audio and video systems book by r...
After much thought and comparison between point and shoot cameras and DSLRs, and thanks to the suggestions put forth by CEans on a previous thread, I've decided to invest on...
"Couldn't update to Windows 8.1 - 0xC1900101 - 0x40017"
Back in September 2013, the Blackberry Boys unveiled the all new smartphone Blackberry Z30 in an event in Malaysia and now as promised, the phone is going to be here...