How To Make Money From Website Or Forum?

Most of the people have there own Forum and they work very hard to improve their forum. πŸ˜€
I am interested in knowing the way, how one can make money from the Forum or websites?? Well, most of the people just develop website or Forum as their interest in developing.. I am also one who loves to develop site for my interest rather caring or thinking about the money which can be made..
But I want to know, how to make money from website?? πŸ˜€
Please reply, if you know the answer..
THE_BIG_K tell me the answer.. πŸ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm moving this thread to CE Entrepreneurship & Finance section.

There are various ways of making money from websites or forums. The most popular are -

1. Setting up advertising network on your website viz. Adsense, Adbrite, Chikita and so on.
    2. Best: Getting direct advertisers on the website to cater to your audience.
    3. Set up affiliate network on the website.
    4. Setting up a shopping cart and selling products.

From my experience, making money from a website or a forum is a function of the traffic your website receives and the location of your visitors.

Does this answer your question? Do post your questions in this thread. Best! πŸ˜€
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    Hey imhere,

1. Submit your link to many directories.....

2. Tell your other forum friends to place your forums link on their forum........like link exchangers......

3. On ads Write one sentence that Please contribute to improve forum.........

4. Submit articles to many sites with your forums link in signature........

5. Hire some moderators to improve your forum Quality........

As Biggie says earning is totally depend on traffic but getting that traffic is so difficult.........
    Only clicks are not efficient, clicks with page impressions always matters........

For many such tips keep on asking........

Regards,
    VIPUL
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    Hey imhere,

Submit your link to sites shown in following blog Traffic Exchange List l Earn more Money.........
    The sites shown in this blog are top class exchangers......

This blog I created for you only...........

Regards,
    VIPUL
  • imhere
    imhere
    The_Big_K
    I'm moving this thread to CE Entrepreneurship & Finance section.

There are various ways of making money from websites or forums. The most popular are -

1. Setting up advertising network on your website viz. Adsense, Adbrite, Chikita and so on.
    4. Setting up a shopping cart and selling products.

From my experience, making money from a website or a forum is a function of the traffic your website receives and the location of your visitors.

Does this answer your question? Do post your questions in this thread. Best! πŸ˜€
    Yeah.. Very much...
    But can you please elaborate something more on topic.. Wanted to know more in detail. πŸ˜€
    Specially on - First three points..

Hope you don't mind, if I ask you more.. πŸ˜€
  • imhere
    imhere
    d_vipul
    Hey imhere,

1. Submit your link to many directories.....

2. Tell your other forum friends to place your forums link on their forum........like link exchangers......

3. On ads Write one sentence that Please contribute to improve forum.........

4. Submit articles to many sites with your forums link in signature........

5. Hire some moderators to improve your forum Quality........

As Biggie says earning is totally depend on traffic but getting that traffic is so difficult.........
    Only clicks are not efficient, clicks with page impressions always matters........

For many such tips keep on asking........

Regards,
    VIPUL
    Thanks a lot d_Vipul
    This is helpful. πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    imhere
    Yeah.. Very much...
    But can you please elaborate something more on topic.. Wanted to know more in detail. πŸ˜€
    Specially on - First three points..

Hope you don't mind, if I ask you more.. πŸ˜€
    I think plenty of information is available on the Internet if you search for those terms in Google. However, be careful to read the Terms Of Service before you implement these services. Keep in mind that it's very easy to get banned from these networks if you do not follow their TOS. Once banned, you are banned forever! So be very careful.

Affiliate advertising is a kind of 'referal'. For example, if you bring business to your advertisers, they'll pay a commission to you. You can check out Commission Junction and other networks that are leaders in this niche. It's very important that you present the right ads to your audience so that your commissions are more.

Attracting direct advertisers to your website is, in my opinion the best way of income; but very difficult to generate. For example, if you have a website that caters to mobile users, you can get mobile companies to advertise on your website. Since you directly deal with the advertisers, you can craft your own deal with them.

Search on the Internet for more information. If you have any specific questions; feel free to ask here πŸ˜€
  • imhere
    imhere
    Yeah!! Great. Will read it on internet. Will let you know. Thank you!!
  • ComEd
    ComEd
    Notice that ways to make money with a website are different from ways to make more money from it. Methods to increase your traffic or click-through rate will help you make more money, but they do not represent a method of making money per se.

For example, one could suggest that blending AdSense ads with the content is a way to make money from a website. In reality it’s not; it’s just a way to make more money by improving your ad click-through rate. The real monetization method behind it is a PPC ad network.

Enjoy!

πŸ˜€
    John Galt

Rockford, Illinois
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    ComEd
    Notice that ways to make money with a website are different from ways to make more money from it. Methods to increase your traffic or click-through rate will help you make more money, but they do not represent a method of making money per se.

For example, one could suggest that blending AdSense ads with the content is a way to make money from a website. In reality it’s not; it’s just a way to make more money by improving your ad click-through rate. The real monetization method behind it is a PPC ad network.

Enjoy!

πŸ˜€
    John Galt

Rockford, Illinois
    Hi,
    will you please explain what are you talking about??. I am not getting your idea.πŸ˜” & what is PPC ad network?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    PPC network is Pay-Per-Click network which pays the publishers based on clicks received on the advertisement links. Lot of information is available online about these networks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Don't blame me for the title. They are putting it in this way. Ppl do you really think they can kill google. I mean google is a lot bigger than...
Can anybody direct me to some information regarding ,how to work out what foundation size for a small scale wind turbine,i know the type of ground and foundation type are...
Dear all, I need PIC16F72 based inverter schematic diagram with hex code with all function & LCD display also.if u have please help me. Thanks in advance.
Hello friends, Any body have idea how to copyright a software ?
A quick guide on how to move files from one drive to another - in fastest way possible; using command prompt