How to make IC based FM transmitter?

Please help me mini project based on fm transmitter IC based with functional circuit diagram

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ravi sidhu
    Please help me mini project based on fm transmitter IC based with functional circuit diagram
    I think that's a good project to gets hands dirty with the basic electronics. Could you share the details of the project and where exactly you are stuck so that our CEans can help you out? #-Link-Snipped-# is our Electronics expert who can definitely help you. Have you tried to draw the circuit on your own yet?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the scalable qualities for a fresh engineer for first Job employment..
pls do tell what should i do to download xilinx ise 9.1 version for windows 7, as mine is 64 bit processor , it is showing incompatiblity with mine. so...
Every year, a large number of engineering students flock CrazyEngineers Forum looking for tips and tricks on how to prepare for campus recruitments. I thought of compiling an article to...
is it convenient to upgrade my current android OS(gingerbread) to android 4??
I heard about Instagram where they were a small company and then the second time I heard about them was when Facebook decided to acquire them for whooping $1billion. What...