How to make GUI from java source code before execution?

Hello guys

I have a java source code (Jpcapdumper) and it has GUI interface but the programmer did not use the java GUI components for developing this program. and wrote whole program with code and no gui component.

Now I d like to know that is there any way to see the GUI and work on that before executing the entire code?

thanks in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We had to give seminar in the college yesterday. The students who had 'bought' or 'downloaded' projects instead of 'creating' them were heavily bombarded with questions (..to which of course...
Hello guys I m Mohammad Reza and now doing my master of Information Security in UTM in Malaysia.I m really glad to back in this forum and I just found...
Hi Guyz i was just surfing around and found something real interesting and funny, please have a look and have fun. Our tribute to the CWG 2010 - Funtoosh.com SMS...
Hi Guyz some months before i was searching for a Linux Distro with nearly all development tools that means a Linux that can be called as a Linux Development Distro,...
hi guys, i am right now reading this book called "The Robotics Primer" by Maja J Mataric. i took this book from my college library using my very last library...