How to make dongle using ARM7?

i have been assigned a task to make a dongle using ARM7....but i dont know what the hell is to be done...

i m given the task of writing bluetooth drivers for the dongle...how tough is it? wat is the way to go about it? can anybody please help me....

also i wanted to learn how to develop that snake game on a 8x8 led matrix....ne tutorials??

Replies

• abhinav.gamer
    abhinav.gamer
    Re: bluetooth troubles...

com'on ppl 36 views n no damn replies...wont u want to help this fellow!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: bluetooth troubles...

No SMS text on CE, Abhinav. Be sure that you'll get help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone. I need to design a blower for cool the heat sink modules of inverters. So i need to get flow output of 2900 m3/hr. for i would like...
i have got a circuit for mobile detector and i am not sure how to increase the range of the detector. i shall post full details of the circuit and...
hi i just saw an article about sleeping policeman to generate electricity,iam interested to do project in this topic.suggest me useful ideas/links to complete this project. I will more grateful...
hello friends, the image below is a circuit diagram for automatic bell using mc.. Got it from college library. Can somebody explain it..am afraid, i cant understand this... Thanx in...
The Last edition of the workshop turned out to be a success with the participants ending up happy with their bots and learnings. So here we are back with it...