How to make an editor in java or groovy?

Can anybody tell how to make an editor in java or groovy?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not clear about the requirements. It'd be better if you could describe what you need to do a bit in more detail. Do you wish to develop a simple text editor with basic text editing functionalities or a code editor with support for multiple languages? Or do you wish to develop an image editor that will support the most common file formats like jpeg, png, gif? There could be an XML editor too that can be developed. While for the text editors the approach would be more or less the same, an image editor might require a different approach.

Always describe questions with all the possible, descriptive details so that it's easier for others to understand and reply to your questions.
  • monujatt
    monujatt
    editor like notepad

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Few days ago I build a new PC and wondering to get a keyboard with media-keys or not. Finally I got a plain Logitech keyboard. Then while searching to configure...
I stumbled upon DrJava which is a simple Java development environment for students. DrJava seems to be quite popular development environment for students and has reached over a million downloads...
The wave of IT jobs started sometime around the end of the last century and has lasted for a long time. IT jobs became a rage in India and engineers...
Well, there are plenty of posts in "entrepreneurship" section that I would like to access anytime I want, I hate searching 'em again & again. So, how about having an...
Hello all, i want to interface a bluetooth module with lpc 2148. i am much familiar with c programing with lpc 2148. but dont know anything about bluetooth n AT...