how to make a software

dear CEns.
how to make our program into software.that is if we write a program in a general purpose language(like c, java) for an application,which is compiled and we have its executable file.but to run in we need to goto konsole n using command we need to run it.instead of that how we can build a software for out program and when it is double clicked it should be installed in our system,and a link should be given for executing our program by any user who is not at all aware of our program.

i feel very happy for your answer
thank you.

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    Hi kishorkumar

Softwares are available in market. I am not sure if any is free.Well, about your java programs, create its .class files and the create its jar and then use those converter softwares which can generated .exe files with icons and all desired files with it. They basically deploy your jar files and executables are created after it. Just check out softwares available for this purpose based on your needs.

Let me know if was of some use. Thanks !
  • blacrobous
    blacrobous
    well if you are using visual studio then it has a project installation package wizard. After you are done with building an exe and required images just use this wizard and select what all files to be included edit the given settings etc,, and your done
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    KishorKumar
    dear CEns.
    how to make our program into software.that is if we write a program in a general purpose language(like c, java) for an application,which is compiled and we have its executable file.but to run in we need to goto konsole n using command we need to run it.instead of that how we can build a software for out program and when it is double clicked it should be installed in our system,and a link should be given for executing our program by any user who is not at all aware of our program.

i feel very happy for your answer
    thank you.
    There is no need of running a program through console every time using a command.
    If you are using TC the compiled program is available in TC folder. You can run the program by just double-clicking it.

(Correct me if I am wrong)
  • safwan
    safwan
    Brother are you looking for Ghost Installer which enables one to install the software .
    [ ps; Please correct me if i am wrong]
  • ayusha patnaik
    ayusha patnaik
    yeah true whn we use turbo c the written programs r stored in a folder and whn it is double clickd the program apears bt that is not a software as far as i knw...we cant run it ...it jst apears as a written program in the note pad
  • martincrow
    martincrow
    I am not an expert in this field, but can you brief a little more about the query you are sharing with us.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    If you would like to create a software for Windows, from the scratch, you can create it using Microsoft Visual Studio or similar software. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😕...plz help me,.... how to process folder in c...?
hi to all electrical engineers............ well would you please suggest me some minor projects dat are affordable and somehow unique....plz mention it in this thread .... i hope i'll get...
Condolences to all victims and their families who could never see the day 9/12 of 2001. its been 8 years, but nothing has change for those families who lost thier...
friends i want to know more gyroscope principle and its effect in navigation
😁Very Happy Birthday 😁 😁Vishnu Priya😁 May your dreams come true! :myparty:🎉