How to make a small helicopter?

how to make a small helicopter?????????????

Replies

• veerendraputtu
    veerendraputtu
    try aeromodelling...... u'll get help there... it might cost you upto 15-20 thousand for model and for remote control it depends on your model
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    a small one may cost you upto 1500 or 2500. try in some shops which sell hobby eletronic kits or check for vegakit delears in your city
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    One of my friend is working on the same project.
    i will invite him to CE.
  • Reya
    Reya
    @GodFather:Awesome!I would like to know to make it!I'm interested to do!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I believe,all you require is a rotor and blades.
    Then next point is you should decide design considerations.
    viz;The weight of motor should be less than lift produced.
    We can also program it to abide by a remote control.
  • Bob Engineer
    Bob Engineer
    veerendraputtu
    try aeromodelling...... u'll get help there... it might cost you upto 15-20 thousand for model and for remote control it depends on your model
    that was a good idea.. but why to expensive. i think the cost just around 10-15 thousand only.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    sunny prakash
    how to make a small helicopter?????????????
    On these lines?
    Dragonfly Insectothopter - YouTube

Bioramani
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    just buy a remote controlled car.. would cost less than 700. take the motor and the circuit path and implement in your model.
    easy way to finish a helicopter in less than 2hours.. u can go up/down with it. By adding another set of motor you can move to your desired direction..😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Check this out...
    [video=youtube;7RZOiEryX0c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RZOiEryX0c[/video]
  • Alisha2
    Alisha2
    Wow, I would like to try this. This is something Very Interesting.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Another easy method is given here... 😀 This one seems to be easier than this... #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anybody tell me how to block Unwanted calls by using Nokia 6030?
Friends I am eager to tell you that, I am participating in a Speech Competition and I have been given "My favorite Website" as a topic. So I have chosen...
i would like to know the best institute for microsoft.net training in hyderabad... i`ve heard of some institutes like - Naresh technologies - Deccan Soft - Peers tech - etc...
what is the difference between active and passive components?
I have some question regarding LPLL. I've tried to search it but didn't found the answer to it. My question is: Why the input signal of the LPLL component normally...