how to make a simple wireless RC robot?

hi i am first year student and am interested in making a simple wireless robot for a sumo-wrestling type contest. I already have made a wired robot in the past but now have no idea how to make a wireless one. Can anyone please help me to make a a simple wireless robot in detail (including connections) and also details on how much it might cost?

Thanks!

Replies

• rahul_123
    rahul_123
    please guys its really urgent!๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
  • gohm
    gohm
    Since you have experience building the bots, your issue is with the wireless aspect only? What has been your plan & what meathods have you tried already?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sachin Tendulkar completes 20 years of career today!!! Congratulations sachin ๐Ÿ˜€
Guys plz tel how to work on it i am new to this area its urgent preparing for an robo competition
hi. i am nitin pant,mech II,looking out for a good opportunity to undergo internship/project which would further help my cause during placement.;-)
Hi i need to know the people that are currently logged in to my site, kind of like the information i see in the bottom section of the forum for...
Dear family, I am bracing myself to create a collision-proof car for my final year project.. The problem is that I still didn't come to thesolution on the topic "which...