How to make a Projector?

Anyone have any idea of making a projector

Suggestion using Mobile ..

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Could you tell us more about how your friends did it?
  • think
    think
    Projector ??
    can you provide some more details on what exactly you wanna make... and which model of the mobile device are you referring to?
  • 4M4N
    4M4N
    Please provide the sufficient detail of the requirement of the projector you want to make

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey friends, sorry i missed my intro before posting and replying to certain posts actually i was searching something for my projects and google lead me to this site i...
Tata Docomo has launched 3G services in India and has become the second telecom operator in India to offer 3G services; after BSNL. While DOCOMO folks left no stone unturned...
Google will soon be introducing Instant Preview worldwide, further improving its search interface since the advent of Instant Search, and moving towards a more visual perspective. Instant Preview does exactly...
Notification of WBJEE 2011 has not come yet but according to "mywbut.com" , WBJEE 2011 will be held on April 17 next year with no change in pattern. That mean...
Hi Admin It is my request to make a sub section - WBJEE under Engineering Entrance Exams section. WBJEE is the engineering entrance exam for admission into engineering colleges of...