how to make a probe??

i m not understanding the way they have explained!

Salt-Taster - RED - Page68

the circuit 'Salt Tester' contains probes! but how to make it is pretty vague😕 , can anyone read it, understand it and then make me understand too??

Replies

• cooltwins
    cooltwins
    you dont have to make probes...
    you can get them in shops.
    it is actually a thick wire sort of stuff with one input end to be connected to some device. eg. frequency generator, CRO. and the other end has 2 wires- red, black.(+ve,-ve)
  • limestone7000
    limestone7000
    cooltwins
    you dont have to make probes...
    you can get them in shops.
    it is actually a thick wire sort of stuff with one input end to be connected to some device. eg. frequency generator, CRO. and the other end has 2 wires- red, black.(+ve,-ve)

ohho😁, thats a good analogy, thx!

hmmm...so basically if i just use 2 wires will it work ???😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    A proble is different from normal wire used at home!

Probe contains specific fibres to send the signals too..
  • limestone7000
    limestone7000
    oh aiight!
    thx fellas, i got these 2 probes, one of red and other of black in color,

k thx a ton!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Which I.S. Code used for Plastering?
Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology Society of Automotive Engineers invites you to Xebec 2010 (the annual departmental festival of Dept of Mechanical and Automation Engineering, IGIT) HIGHLIGHTS ​ Theme -...
Help me with a new seminar topic in mechanical engineering :sad:
hi.. can someone please explain to me in slight detail, "the concept of Signal Ground" used in context of Differential Amplifier. please let me know its significance as well.
Google's launching its social service inside Gmail today and its called Google Buzz! TechCrunch says the following about Google Buzz: 1) Auto-following. We didn’t want users to have to peck...