How to make a controlling circuit for solar panel?

plz tell me basic circuit & kindly plz ellaborate....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aakash R Mishra
    plz tell me basic circuit & kindly plz ellaborate....
    What do you want us to tell you about controlling circuit for solar panel? A more specific question would help us help you more effectively.

Also, it'd be nice if you could make a few basic searches on Google and find out the circuit diagrams you are looking for.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Can you tell us the voltage range and the output of the solar panel and what is your load which you are planning to use ?
  • Aakash R Mishra
    Aakash R Mishra
    i had tried alot many times bt i coudn't find out..... & many times it provided me with only companies product but not about it circuit daigram or its working.
    it solar panel is rated for 12 volt dc. & 3watt.
  • Aakash R Mishra
    Aakash R Mishra
    i had tried alot many times bt i coudn't find out..... & many times it provided me with only companies product but not about it circuit daigram or its working.
    the solar panel is rated for 12 volt dc. & 3watt.
  • Aakash R Mishra
    Aakash R Mishra
    i simply want atleast how could i control the solar power from the sun. i simply want its basic ckt. & working too....
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    Typically you charge a lead-acid battery by day and use the battery power by night.

You'll need a solar panel with an open-circuit voltage that's larger than your battery and some kind of solid state switch in series with the panel that cycles open and shut as needed to maintain the right voltage to charge the battery. You need to put some thought into the algorithm that cycles the switch.

Fortunately, solar panels don't suffer if you suddenly open-circuit them (you wouldn't want to do that with a rotating generator).
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    If you have nine 1.2 V AA rechargeable cells in series as load across the output, you may not need any circuit at all.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    if the voltage is 12v and 5a you can use ULN2012 ic if it 6v u can use ULN2006 ic but 1 thing these are voltage regulators as output of solar is not continous in my project i have used ULN2012 i think.
    Coming to batteries you can have recharge batteries at 12v and 6v more than this you can use voltage regulators and an invertor circuit for the functionalities
  • kumarrakeshit
    kumarrakeshit
    Hi Gus,
    Can I direct run fan(220 volt) using solar panel without using battery?
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    kumarrakeshit
    Can I direct run fan(220 volt) using solar panel without using battery?
    A 220V fan most likely requires AC voltage, whereas solar panels produce DC voltage. You would need an inverter, that is, a device that generates a near sine wave output (AC) from a DC input.
  • kumarrakeshit
    kumarrakeshit
    Let me know if I am using inverter that convert dc to ac, after inverter can I use step up transformer to produce height voltage.
    so that I can run multiple electronic device.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    kumarrakeshit
    after inverter can I use step up transformer to produce height voltage.
    An inverter can directly produce 220V 50Hz supply.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We request you to help us moderate resources in our resources section. It's almost impossible for the moderators to go through each and every resource. If you find anything...
Hi folks, check out the innovation that Audi has brought forth to the world of automation. This truly is a great beginning. Watch the video below to see how Audi...
everytime i try to connect it displays the error- login time expired..moreover if connected once, then while entering values if i press insert button, null pointer exception is thrown.. kindly...
right now,Im learning php .I want to do a project on php ,so can any one suggest that which type of project should i do
In a Metal scrap recycling Industry, is there a method which is more efficient than a manual hand sorting process for sorting a scrap into different metals?