How to make a C++ Program more Graphically Presentable???

I've written a C++ Program to conduct a Live Quiz and am using the Turbo C++ V4.5 software.Please suggest ways in which i can make my program execution more presentable through a projector to a large audience.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Since it is a DOS based one, I guess you can make it presentable only by this way...
    For Eg, instead of presenting the things in a way like:
    n1? 5
    n2? 6
    You can make it this way:
    *  SUM OF TWO NUMBERS  *
    Enter the first number:   5
    Enter the second number:  6
    The sum of two numbers:  11
    You can do them using these: \t and sprintf(), etc. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    @atf : I didn't get your question. Can you please elaborate it?
    @SP: If a C++ Program is projected on a projector screen, the quality of the projection and screen size will make your text doesn't exist... ๐Ÿ˜” So, may be that's what he is asking...
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I'm asking you for help with Visual oriented graphics addition, like pictures, bullets, colours, etc. @Praveen: I know that technique you said and have done everything i can. And i'm using a Turbo C++ Version 4.5 software. I was hoping to get some idea if i could convert my program into Visual C++ or Java.
    You can use applets in Java to make it more presentable... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    praveenscience
    You can use applets in Java to make it more presentable... ๐Ÿ˜€
    But i don't know Java :-(
    One of the easiest things to sit and do is, LEARN! ๐Ÿ˜
    @John: It doesn't work under DOS Mode and it needs .NET FrameWork! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • jerrinanil
    jerrinanil
    Use ASCII works to add some good designs ! Try searching for 'ASCII pictures' in google !.. Works well !..
    I did that in a project of mine and got good response ! =).. All the best

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi m krati pursuing BE(cse).........i am interested in undergoing summer training in some good companies like hcl or ibm.....so what is the proceduren all.........n i hav only 2 months.........n the...
Hi guys Am interested in doing MS in Software Engineering in the US or UK. I am a software engineer with 4.5 years of experience with my under graduation in...
I just want to know how to play audio and video files on red hat 5.4? I have downloaded Mplayer and I don't know how to install it as it...
I want to know how to decide how much height require for central storage tank..... Following points may helpful.... Tank wants to construct for a township project. In township total...
Helo guys, i recent got a scholarship to study any computer program of my choice but the thing is that i dont know the certification that will be helpful in...