How to list your startup / SME on NSE - Emerge?

I recently stumbled upon National Stock Exchange (NSE) - Emerge initiative by Indian Government. The NSE-Emerge allows SMEs and startups to raise capital from the market (as against VCs or Angel Investors.

Take a look at following eligibility criteria to list your small company -

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Incorporation

The Issuer should be a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956, in India

Post Issue paid up Capital

The post issue paid up capital of the company (face value) shall not be more than Rs. 25 crore.

Track record

• The company should have track record of at least 3 years.
  • The company should have positive cash accruals (earnings before depreciation and tax) from operations for at least 2 financial years preceding the application and its net-worth should be positive.
Other Listing conditions
  • The applicant Company has not been referred to Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction (BIFR).
  • No petition for winding up is admitted by a Court of competent jurisdiction against the applicant Company.
  • No material regulatory or disciplinary action by a stock exchange or regulatory authority in the past three years against the applicant company.
Disclosures

The following matters should be disclosed in the offer document:

• Any material regulatory or disciplinary action by a stock exchange or regulatory authority in the past one year in respect of promoters/promoting company(ies), group companies, companies promoted by the promoters/promoting company(ies) of the applicant company.
  • Defaults in respect of payment of interest and/or principal to the debenture/bond/fixed deposit holders, banks, FIs by the applicant, promoters/promoting company(ies), group companies, companies promoted by the promoters/promoting company(ies) during the past three years. An auditor's certificate shall also be provided by the issuer to the exchange, in this regard.
  • The applicant, promoters/promoting company(ies), group companies, companies promoted by the promoters/promoting company(ies) litigation record, the nature of litigation, and status of litigation.
  • In respect of the track record of the directors, the status of criminal cases filed or nature of the investigation being undertaken with regard to alleged commission of any offence by any of its directors and its effect on the business of the company, where all or any of the directors of issuer have or has been charge-sheeted with serious crimes like murder, rape, forgery, economic offences etc.
Here's a video that explains how to list your company in brieft -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Michael Adams, member of University of Georgia's Bioenergy Systerms Research Center has succeeded in finding a way to transform the atmospheric Carbon Dioxide (CO2) into useful biofuel. What this means...
Is there any one-two line code which can make Kernel Panic ? I am keen to know it. 😀
Our new Resources / Downloads section needs your contribution so that we can benefit a large number of visitors out there. I'm listing out a few ideas for the resources...
I think CE uses XenForo. There is a link "View Conversations". But if I visit some members profile, I do not see any option to start a conversation with him....
Are you experiencing slow Internet connection since last few days? Have you been cursing your Internet service provider for pathetic quality of service? Well, this time, it's not their fault...