how to learn sql?

hi....

can any one suggest how to learn sql ?

please suggest any good ebook and a good online tutorial website...

thanks.....

Replies

• safwan
    safwan
    well, I think its not allowed on Ce to share ebook but I will give you one name of Oracle 's ebook. name is MCcgrahill Osborn ORacle database 10 G.

ya , if you want to learn SQL if you are beginner ( just for knowledge not as profession ) then search for INFORMATICS PRACTICES book of class 11 CBSE course book ( this book is not free you have to buy) this is the book which I studied.
  • sookie
    sookie
    Hi undertaker,

Please check if following links can be of some use

SQL Tutorial- This link covers very basic things of sql with basic examples. It shows basic usage of sql commands. Go for it if you want to learn SQL in a day.

#-Link-Snipped-# - Not sure, if it is legal to share over here or not but quite a good one. It is one of the popular one.

"Ivan Bayross" is a good book on SQL. Many examples are given in it for practice. So for practical learning I would say go for it if you can afford that book.

If any questions about SQL , feel free to ask here.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Try these books

SQL A Beginner’s Guide Third Edition by Andy Oppel Robert Sheldon

SQL Bible by Alex Kriegel and Boris M. Trukhnov
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    safwan
    well, I think its not allowed on Ce to share ebook but I will give you one name of Oracle 's ebook. name is MCcgrahill Osborn ORacle database 10 G.

ya , if you want to learn SQL if you are beginner ( just for knowledge not as profession ) then search for INFORMATICS PRACTICES book of class 11 CBSE course book ( this book is not free you have to buy) this is the book which I studied.
    Are we allowed to share youtube videos in here?
  • rony1434
    rony1434
    Hi thanks for sharing this.
    I found a site while searching on net #-Link-Snipped-# ,Is this site really good for downloading ebooks?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The link provided in the above post is link to fee ebooks please check it.
  • justaglance
    justaglance
    Hi,

Thanks for sharing the links. It is very helpful
    😛
  • rony1434
    rony1434
    Do you have any idea about the Sql?? tell me the book name for sql from which i can learn it easily.. i will download it from the site #-Link-Snipped-# !!
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    But then just having a look at the tutorials in youtube will help a lot.
  • Sekocan
    Sekocan
    I would recommend these videos. Take a look 😉

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Sekocan
    I would recommend these videos. Take a look 😉

#-Link-Snipped-#

Nice videos ! Thanks for sharing! 😛
  • tiendunn732
    tiendunn732
    well, the best place to learn sql is from W3Schools Online Web Tutorials.
    this is probably the only website even professors in universities recoomend their students to refer to.
    there are a lot of informative examples in this site to easily help u understand the web technologies.

all the best!

----------------------------
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • callyD
    callyD
    There is one prerequisite which is to have good database concepts knowledge, I would suggest you to first understand what is database and learn about its structure and how it works, then move to sql language.
    use Yahoo or Google to search the database and sql tutorials you will find many.
  • kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    nice Mr.Yadav,
    tyou had started a profitable hread for all those persons who wants to learn SQL basics..
    as the exams are approaching soon..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Occam Networks’ New VDSL2 Blade Features Industry Leading Port Density on Display at ITU Telecom World in Geneva Offers Broadband Operators the Performance of VDSL2 in a 48-port 1-RU Platform...
i need to run a motor to which is a spindle connected which will raise upto certain height and then after it will stay elevated until the motor will run....
I am a Product Development Engineer. My education is in Mechanical Engineering ( R.I.T. 1984). Right now I work in the medical product field. I design & develop implantable orthopedic...
running a small motor connecting it to the motorcycle's battery will affect the "life of battery" and the "milege"
Here's wishing all the very best to our good friend ES!! Happy birthday dude!! 🎉