How to learn electronic circuits?

πŸ˜•i am b.e student and i want the procedure to learn about the electrical circuits 1pls tell me the shortcuts to learn ec-1:?::?:πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• pls help me

Replies

• gargoor
    gargoor
    you should understand the basics 1st as in :
    what is voltage
    current
    resistor
    inductor
    capacitor
    diode
    trasistor
    frequency
    power
    .. etc

measuring tools :
    oscilloscope
    multimeter

then the relation between each of them

get an introduction to electrical and electronic book for students it'll be easy by following the chapters and solving the questions but every question you face it's better to apply it in practicle for a solid understanding. If you don't have practicle skills, it'll be challenging in the beggining so you should try to learn how to use the soldering tools, and know what is PCB , or else you can use a breadboard that doesn't require you to solder at all
    take your time in understadning and know the applications for each thing so u get more excited and can connect what you learn in reality
    don't worry if you wont understand everything now , eventually you will

else you can start by simple projects , check the vids around

best wishes​
  • nsiva007
    nsiva007
    There are no short cuts to learning.. if you follow shortcuts it will lead to a kinda cramped learning pyramid... Just understand your basics and put some effort..! What lessons are you learning in EC-1????
  • poonam biswakarm
    poonam biswakarm
    hiieee ..
    There is no royal road to electronic circuits.. don't go for shortcuts. make your base clear first even the toughest circuit will be simple for you. Good luck.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i know only one short cut way try to know logics in it so finally unknowing u can learn all in electrical subjects as iam from jntu i dont know much about b.e subjects

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1) Define (a) software (b) software engineering. 2) Write a note on computer-software. 3) State and define the characteristics of a well engineered software. 4) Explain in detail various types...
Each source generate a signal of similar frequency range.Inside the multiplexer theses similar signal modulates different carrier frequencies(f1,f2 and f3).The resulting modulated signal are then combined into a signal composite...
The enterprise software maker EMC has shelled out $2.25 billion to acquire the data storage company Isilon ( Leader in Scale-out Storage Solutions - Simple is Smart | Isilon Systems...
China is surely giving USA sleepless nights. If not, it will from now. China has stolen the crown for the fastest computer in the world from USA. Tianhe-1 (meaning the...
Hot and Cold working Processes: The metal working processes are derived into hot working and cold working processes. The division is on the basis of the amount of heating applied...