How to keep updated with latest technology

i am a communication engineer..but i have stopped participating my engineering ...i am working now in a very different field...i need help on how to be updated with the latest technology and to improve my knowledge and experience in electrical and electronics engineering

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    HI therealabdo!

Just daily go through this, #-Link-Snipped-#
    You will find latest news related to engineering and technology.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Other than the above, you can also keep track by reading IEEE Spectrum and PopSci online.

If you can afford it, being a member of IEEE will also let you have access to periodicals, including on fields like Communications or Signals and Systems. Though these content is more towards research rather than commercial technology. Still interesting to read though.
  • therealabdo
    therealabdo
    thank you very much guys
  • Mangesh6688
    Mangesh6688
    Read blogs related to your field.
    and be active here on CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys i heard that there is a new technology which uses CO2 to produce precast concrete ..please if u know any company which apply this tech or anything about it...
CEans, If anyone has a list of projects in Networking, please share here. Let's build a collection of networking related projects.
Perhaps few students will find this idea useful and implementable for their final/third year projects. Scenario: Every organization gets tons of resumes every day from various candidates. These resumes contain...
I know this has been done already; but it wouldn't harm if you try to build it on your own. The idea is simple - Your mobile gives you alerts...
Here are few project ideas in Power Electronics - Performance evaluation of bridgeless pfc boost rectifiers Control of chaos by resonant parametri perturbation in a current mode controlled buck-boost dc-dc...