how to keep system virus cleen

i use IBM THINKPAD R51. For the last two days it is not working properly due to virus affection.
Which anti viru soft is best and please tell a solution to be remained as virus free..

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    litu.dash
    i use IBM THINKPAD R52. For the last two days it is not working properly due to virus affection.
    Which anti viru soft is best and please tell a solution to be remained as virus free..

If you want to go for free home use then probably AVG would be a good choice, for paid one.. there are a many in the market.

I am using Bit defender and am satisfied with its performance.

In either case do not forget to update your antivirus time to time, as antivirus companies keep on sending updates for the latest viruses.

-Crazy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Go through following link : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • swati verma
    swati verma
    Yeah... avg is really a good one. it is working properly on my laptop also.
  • sumitjami
    sumitjami
    hey what about "avast"..... i am using it since one year but at that time i did not have any internet connection ......but i have one now.....so is it safe enough.....
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well the best anti-virus I had used is Norton enterprise edition,my comp rarely had virus and never been affected.....better is keep ur comp disconnected
  • manupep
    manupep
    Trend micro officescan is best for office use.
    For personel use go for bitdefender ,kaspersky etc...
  • anusha.p.s
    anusha.p.s
    hey u can use "avast" and it can be of better choice....... Updates are quite satisfiable
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Again one more

Please refer : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please refrain from bumping old threads.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I'm a final year student at the University of Nottingham. I've been given a fyp regarding Multi-channel speech enhancement techniques. I'm supposed to choose one technique or more...
Anyone's been to the cinema hall to watch the animated "Road Romeo"?
I'm not too sure if I'm going to watch this movie by Mr. Madhur Bhandarkar (because the topic is not of my interest ;-) ). But I'd definitely like to...
Hey guys. I'm studying CSE right now. I know Java, C++ and C# to some extent. But the thing is i don't know where to start in terms of project...
I am new to this site. I am not able to post message . Please help.