How to invoke Windows services using loadrunner 9.

Hi Friends

I am using LoadRunner 9.1
I need to test the windows services performance(user defined), so how can I invoke or run the service using the loadrunner.
Can any one give me some suggestions.

Thanks&Regards
AK

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    LoadRunner - I have heard that it is used by testing and performance team. I guess Software Professionals who are in testing teams can help you out.

Anyone here? Please help this guy 😀
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    arunakalyan
    Hi Friends

I am using LoadRunner 9.1
    I need to test the windows services performance(user defined), so how can I invoke or run the service using the loadrunner.
    Can any one give me some suggestions.

Thanks&Regards
    AK
    Please describe your problem in detail.

According to me if you are looking for testing a application which is using windows service then Load runner has windows counters which you can add to check the resource consumption done by the particular process.

-Crazy
  • loadrunner
    loadrunner
    if you are looking for a great solution to this issue then i would suggest you to go in for a #-Link-Snipped-# or hire a loadrunner scripter as these are the two ways in which you could know the right way of invoking loadrunner 9...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi crazy engineers, iam a 3rd mechanical engineering student im searching for an intership programme in this summer would u pls help me to find one?? 😕
Check Out this blog for Piping Engineering Piping Info For Piping Jobs visit: Piping Jobs Thank you
New survey reveals PPE manufacturers need to give more support to health and safety managers in the construction industry A new independent survey has revealed that health and safety managers...
According to Dennis Gartman: It’s abundantly clear that we have been in recession; we're in a recession; and we’re likely to remain in a recession through the greatest portion of...
CEans, Lot of you might be wondering why you see the '+' sign after few usernames. Let me solve the mystery for you 😀 The '+' sign indicates your contact/buddy....