How to install android in PC?

Hello everyone.
I know that there are emulatiors to run android apps in pc but can we install android os like other os in pc.I had tried once and done it but unable to add apps to it.Do anyone have used like that or emulators are better than this process.
I would like to see andriod in big screen .

Replies

• Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    What you could do is setup the android sdk in eclipse and use the emulators of different versions. If you want to run android apps, try ysing bluestacks.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You may use 'Parallels' software to create a virtual machine on your computer and then install Android. If you're using Parallels, the process is very straightforward. The software asks you which operating system you wish to install - all you need to do is select Android and Parallels will do the job.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Try installing Bluestacks in your system that is doing wonders to run any type of Android apps including whatsapp from your computer
  • Himanshu_Saxena
    Himanshu_Saxena
    If you are looking to play games like subway surfer, temple run on your laptop or computer. Go through this website which provide excellent information about how to install android apps on your pc - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Shiva Kumar
    Shiva Kumar

Go through this website which provide excellent information about how to install android apps on your pc click

• Anila Anitha
    Anila Anitha

Install blue stacks that was very easy way install andriod apps

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is about the electric motors that power our household appliances. Now how come that the motors used in grinders, vacuum cleaners, sewing machines etc make a lot of...
I am planning to buy laptop. I hate this secure boot crap, yeah it is possible to disable UEFI secure boot in x86-64 system but not in ARM, but still...
Here is a laudable approach to save animals. Tissue engineering for hamburgers and hand bags. Hear this TED talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/andras_for...mail&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ios-share Quote: By 2050, it will take 100 billion land animals...
Hi guys, Is it possible for guys from CE to form a freelance group say 5-6 people per group and then taking on the projects from various websites. If there...
Meet Venturi VBB-3 - the world's most powerful electric car, currently waiting on the runway in the deserts of Utah, USA for the weather to be nicer. The engineering team...