How to insert a ball into a cylinder with water

Can anyone suggest a design,as to how to insert a hallow iron ball, of the size of a football, into a cylinder having full of water while in a vertical position, from beneath, from a less diameter cylinder, having an opening on one side for the ball to enter, with minimum mechanical or electrical power, without the water seeping out, while the cylinder with water is in static position.Please suggest me the design ,valves /washers to placed and the mechanism to insert the ball.You may contact me on my email : 😁

Replies

• Vega
    Vega
    Your question is unclear. Is it for some kind of colleage compitition?
    From what I have understood, the hollow iron ball can have two holes located exactly opposite to each other. There should be a central rod in small-diameter cylinder to hold the ball in correct position. The rod will act as a jig (or fixture) to hold the ball.
  • saggi1991
    saggi1991
    The question is very unclear. I dont get the point of you putting the entire question in one sentence.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, i just wanted to know about how viable is designing a compressed air two wheeler as part of a final year project? Please give me suggestions regarding how...
Can anybody tell that is necessary to do paper presentation?
Can anybody know y the ceiling fan and table fan r rotating in opposite directions?
Suppose we are charging a gadget requiring 12 volts from a 15 volts rechargeable battery.Then, we say that battery is discharging means its voltage level is decreasing .Then how will...
Hi, Can any one help me in writing a matlab program to design equalizers for a specified overall system response for the zero-forcing criterion and the MMSE criterion? Thanks in...