CrazyEngineers
  • i use many applications and softwares for my work. so my c drive space is insufficient for the programs to run and always showing a warning of 'low disk space'. iam unable to install other applications due to the low disk space and making me to remove the existing application for my system reliability. please suggest a solution for the above problem.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kishan Gupta

MemberAug 17, 2011

You did not tell here what is status of other partitions. Now you have two options, according to me:

1) (Easy Method) Use any other partition except c, which has free storage for installing applications. When you install any application it ask for changing the default installation path, from there you can change its default installation path. In some cases you have to select advance mode of installation to change installation path.

2) (Dangerous Method) Just make empty your next partition to c, and by using any disk partition manager increase your c drive space. Caution: For this method you have to be some experienced and there is always chance to loose your all data in hdd, so make sure to back up all your important data, before proceeding to this method. You can also use windows disk management tool.

I hope this will help you.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register