How to improve mileage in bikes?

Can anyone tell me how to improve mileage in bikes?

Replies

• 4d1
    4d1
    raja01
    Can anyone tell me how to improve mileage in bikes?
    which bike ?

here we go::.
    1. use good quality engine oil,preferably synthetic(costs more)
    2. weight reduction:remove unnecessary parts like saree guard,chain cover etc. (at your own risk)
    3. aviod modifications, stay stock !!
    4. do not rip the engine !!
    5. do not overload the vehicle
    6. maintain proper tyre pressure
    7. check wear and tear of parts and undergo regular servicing at authorized service stations

a few more points could be added

edit:
    8. proper engine tuning...(neither too rich nor too lean...perfect balance)
    9. check emission
  • gohm
    gohm
    #1 way to increase mpg is adjust riding style, same as cars. Slow down, gentle throttle, easy brakes and using the optimal gear.

Tips mentioned above will also help. Selecting a bike with an efficient engine, fuel injection etc. will provide higher mpg.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    proper use of brakes...

speed within the prescribed limit by the manufacturer...

regular oil change and servicing...

use of extra premium...

changing of gears at proper speeds....

• Pranav Kathale
    Pranav Kathale
    Completely agree with all the replies.
    Drive in Economy speed. Do regular servicing also 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi!!! friends ;-) 1)How stack is useful in recursion? 2)Advantages and Disadvantages of recursion??
in one cylinder we make partition and use two piston in one anoter side . its possible ? 😕 its give good performance ?
Can be considered as a type of Adhoc network.But seeing the technical complexities involved and various topologies involved , WMN can be rather considered as a super set of Adhoc...
can anyone explain me why dot net is famous now a days..?? why it is prefferable..?? what other features it provide??😁
Hey guys can you share links where I can apply job as a Telecommunication engineer? I am looking forward to find job in Europe or USA. Any kind of help...