How To Improve General Knowledge In Software Field?

can u please tell me how can i improve my g.k in software field?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    By reading a lot! You've discussion forums, technology blogs to keep you updated with the latest in software & computers.
  • preeti1993
    preeti1993
    thnx....
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Also, curiously checking out and trying out all the latest gadgets and software... Keep a dedicated machine or VM for such activities so that you won't mess up the main system. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, yeah - experimenting is always the best way to learn about new things. But for the general knowledge - you've to be genuinely interested in this domain. I know a bit about computers and Internet because I read a *lot* and I've been doing it since past so many years. I even developed my own knowledge of running and managing a forum. I just wished there was a server administrator's manual or say a 'quick reference guide' ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vinci
    vinci
    CEians gives updates info. about technology .stick to this forum ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Spurthi 12 is a Technical Symposium organized by SRKR Engineering College, Bhimavaram. It is a two day national level technical symposium prodigiously heralded by Computer Science and Engineering students to...
Xeuron 12 is a Bio Medical Techfest organized by Thodomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai. It is the first ever biomedical techfest conducted by any biomedical college in India. Its aim...
hello people, well i just did my 1st blog. i want you all to read it and give your frank reviews.. ๐Ÿ˜€ visit :
Almost all thermal power plants around the world using coal as fuel are based on principles of Rankine cycle. Maximum cycle efficiency is 40 to 42%. The heat transfer between...
Coal (Natural resource ) deposits are depleting day by day as the major guzzler of coal are thermal power plants using coal as a primary fuel. Countries which have mismatch...