How to improve C programming knowledge?

hello friends..iam new in this group,so please help me, i want to develop new coding using c language. what can i do? do replay immediately

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nowfal rizwan
    hello friends..iam new in this group,so please help me, i want to develop new coding using c language. what can i do? do replay immediately
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers. You can improve your knowledge a lot by simply coding a project on your own. You will encounter multiple problems and you will explore the language in depth while fixing those problems.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    nowfal rizwan
    Contribute to some opensource C projects. There are plenty of them you can find in Github. Learn MAKE and learn to use Valgrind Home. Practice is the key, I guess. I myself can't give you much of suggestion since I am also trying to get deeper in C, just for the sake of Linux kernel hacking.
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You will encounter multiple problems and you will explore the language in depth while fixing those problems.
    Actually, that is the only way to learn any language. Do not be afraid of the errors that you get during your coding. Understand what those errors are and what exactly is their genesis.

I am writing this because most newbies think that all of a sudden they are going to find a book on C language that will contain all the concepts, techniques and functions. That is never the case. BY reading a book you get to know only 5 % of what is written there. But the moment you start coding, you are in different zone all together. Your coding skills and your methodology to deal with a challenge (error, warning, unexpected output etc.) educates you in a better way than a 500-600 page book.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai friends, iam new in this group,so please help me
hi...everyone..!! am a final year CS engineering student !! I need to do my final yr project and am confused of doing on what and how..!! could anyone pls help...
if a person sells two items one at 10% loss and other at 10% gain what is his loss or gain percentage? please give the explanation..
Electrical Engineering Project Ideas For BE Final Year....... also want to a project report, ( someone have )
Zhibin Yu, Professor of the Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering at the Florida State University and his team has worked on an innovative solution to bring down the cost of production...