How to hide HTML code in browser

as we all know the html source codes can be get it from the browser menu
i.e by clicking view menu and then on page source....is there anyway to make this html code hidden.....or password protected

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    Re: if there anyotherway to do this

there wont be any need for it.
    these days, website designing is about client side and server side programming.
    All the important codes, like password check, storage and all that are kept on server side and that is done through server side(servers such as yahoo,rediff etc) programming such as ASP(active server pages) and JSP(Java server pages).
    All other basic codes that are required just to display the website properly take place on the client side(users). These codes even if changed will cause changes to the client's browser and wont affect anything on the server. Different programming conventions are used as needed and thus security is maintained. Encryption or https(http secure) connections maybe used to deal with tighter security issues such as online payments and banking transactions
  • Pechu
    Pechu
    Re: if there any other way to do this

Yup, no use in hiding those codes.

You can disable the right click option, but even then the " view page source " may be accessed from the drop down menu. 😀
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Re: if there any other way to do this

computeridiot007
    i.e by clicking view menu and then on page source....is there anyway to make this html code hidden.....or password protected

hey you can use HTML encrypter!!!

just google it!!

i hope this helps.
  • callyD
    callyD
    The code displayed in View Source is client side script. These elements are required by the browser to render your page and validate any user action on client side. But this may not be the complete code as there is server side scripting as well where usually the main logic resides.
  • sookie
    sookie
    computeridiot007
    I don't think so encryption will work for this unless you want very tight security of your html page and are ready to take that much pain.

One silly approach can work - just leaking it with you people. It makes many people fools who are not smart like me 😛

Just add MANY(say some 1000 or 5000 :sshhh😀 blank lines at the top of your html page and put all your html code below it. So when user will open the view page source, he/she will be made fool as they will not be able to see the code[ which might exist at the bottom of page]

Just give a try if works !
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Ha ha...

Thats a nice idea Sookie!😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ha ha ha ha.

Fine and funny idea sookie.
  • NDL
    NDL
    Nice thread but I am confuse what is the use of hiding your site's page source :O

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone tell me the solution for this... 😕 An rcc column with effective length of 6m and size 250*450 mm is subjected to an axial load of 900kN. design...
what is the difference between one way and two way slab in terms of their structural behaviour?
Hello, I'd like to tell you about a new application VideoCharge Studio. Mainly this program is intended for video edition. Using VideoCharge Studio you can perform any video processing operations,...
can i get new and attractive seminar topics of Information science and technology engineeing immediately
Hai to all How to design a duct sizzing for an AHU. On which basis the calculation was depended.