How to grow grass on keyboard?

I almost fell laughing when I saw this how-to video:

[video=youtube;k7LnTr3TCuw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7LnTr3TCuw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The description says- Planting a little lawn in a coworker's keyboard is a nice way to welcome him back from vacation.

What a crazy idea! 😁

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    LOL now we have Ecofriendly key boards too! 😛 hahaha
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Green Keyboard. :razz:
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    lOl grass on keyboard. really have to look someones expression when they see grass on keyboard.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    wow nice its really crazy
    i think he seen my signature 😁
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    he he... crazy !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello people, I want to give a boost to this section by starting a section which would aim at giving our CEans at least an average idea of different businesses....
Hi All, I have completed my BE.Instrumentation last year, I am currently working as an IT professional, i need to switch back to a job of Instrumentation. I wanted to...
Can we make our home computer work as a server,if we do not have a large amount of database?
Where would i start to create a cheap device that has a usb input and usb output, the device when plugged in a tv (that doesnt play video files from...
Im using NOKIA 3100c, i stored lots of imp dates like b days of my frnds etc in my calender but through nokia pc suite i extracted the back up...