How to go from bad to worse to worst in an interview!

Absolute Zero's humorous twist : How to go from bad to worse to worst in an interview!"
Bad Worse Worst

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Mobile one, my story. I took the permission of interviewer to answer the call😁 😁
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    ianoop
    Mobile one, my story. I took the permission of interviewer to answer the call😁 😁
    Eager to hear the response of the interviwer man
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    nice one...😁😁
    now we'll also be facing the interviews...
    hope no bad, worse or worst condition occur..πŸ‘Ž
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Great expressions at 'Name of your company' panel. 😁
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    "5 Years from now? ...downloaded at least 100GB" 😁😁
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    "the HR lady.......but not the hot one" !

Hilarious ! reminds me of the time, when i myself was attending placement interviews !
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    well actually there are only 2 of Kirchoff's laws. (voltage and current)

its the second law of thermodynamics which has got 6 of them.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ha ha Nice one, Hilarious 😁
  • Miri
    Miri
    😁 nice one...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Wow! a nice. I once answered a call. I told to HR. Excuse me its an important call and I have to answer. he nodded yes.

after my call he asked whether it was important than interview?
    I told yes its my mom and she is waiting in busstop for me and i am leaving πŸ˜› and I left the interview!
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    it happens even in interviews of experienced people....
    in 1 company which worked in reducing heat loss at the outer panels of their product, they have been using the term "skin temp" generally to refer to the outer panels.
    during an interview they had asked "which are the waysto reduce skin temperature?"
    the guy didnot know this terminlogy and he asked "Are you asking about my body skin temperature??, then paracetomol is enough"...
    😁😁
  • Umesh Kumar Rai
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    Yes. It happened with me as well.
    as soon as the phone rang, I put it in silent and then apologise to the interviewer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to ask what does the p.f. rating of a machine provide information abt for eg. if it says 0.8 pf lag..thn does it mean tht machine can supply...
Just released new version of Ubuntu packed with exiting new graphical feature . and kind of 1st desktop with apps . Whats the tagline?? Check new features Download Ubuntu 12.10...
I have been trying to attach a file in my gmail account but its not done. Infact the pop up window also does not open. I tried it from 3...
It is a machine that uses a wire to cut the metals. Gears are made through this machine. I know only this much about it.. Do anyone know more about...
Name: Sanjay Bhagat *Engineering Trade:Chemical Location: Akola Maharashtra *Occupation: Working Work Experience: Production ,R&D Education *Hobbies & Interests: Traveling *Aim in life: Social worker *I joined CrazyEngineers because: To be...