How to get the source code of an HTML page in Text file Through java

How to get the source code of an HTML page in Text file Through java?
I am coding an application.one module of that application is given below:

The first part of the application is to connect our application to the existing HTML form.
This module would make a connection with the HTML page. The HTML page contains the coding for the Form with various elements. The form may be a simple form with one or two fields or a complex one like the form for registering for a new Bank Account or new email account.
The module will first connect through the HTML page and will fetch the HTML code into a Text File so that the code can be further processed.
Could any body provide coding hint for that

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Hey Why are you want to store html code in text file through java?
    If you are creating a web application,then J2EE would be the best choice.
    If you are already using the J2EE means no need for html code to store in text file.
    Elaborate your question sahil...
  • sahilgandhi87
    sahilgandhi87
    ms_cs
    Hey Why are you want to store html code in text file through java?
    If you are creating a web application,then J2EE would be the best choice.
    If you are already using the J2EE means no need for html code to store in text file.
    Elaborate your question sahil...

Actually this is one of the module of my project "Automated HTML form FILLER"
    I want to know how to start my project . If u tell me ur email-id i send u the summary of my project
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    @sahil I think mail links are not allowed to send as post here...Did you enable your Private Message?
  • sahilgandhi87
    sahilgandhi87
    ms_cs
    @sahil I think mail links are not allowed to send as post here...Did you enable your Private Message?
    now i have enabled private messaging and also send u the email-id

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How do I write , End of Interrupt command? I am using C++ I can't find this information anywhere. I appreciate any help . Thank you.
Yesterday you shared your worst email gaffes, and regardless of the situation, they almost all share one commonality: They could have been prevented. Harvard Business blogger David Silverman shares... More...
Everyone knows fast food is rarely the healthiest option when you're looking for a quick bite, but sometimes photos look mouthwatering enough that you're still convinced. It's time for a...
28 hours left for the ipl to start.
Hi CE's I am designing a 1kVA power supply by PWM using IC "TL 494", I am trying to run the simulation in proteus V 7.1 and the problem is...