HOW TO get success in INFOSYS interview ?

Hi am fresher doing btech(cse)

i want to join in infosys plz help me to get success in interview.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The tips remain exactly the same as shared in this section. To summarize, you need to be good with the basics, prepare your resume well. Be positive in your attitude while facing the interview.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    In Infosys interview they don't ask technical questions .There is only a HR round and they just check your communication skills.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    yadavundertaker
    In Infosys interview they don't ask technical questions .There is only a HR round and they just check your communication skills.
    Really? If that's true, the trends have changed for sure. I had an opportunity to appear for Infosys interview (lateral placement) and my interview was both technical as well as HR. It was quite easy to crack.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    I attended Infosys interview during campus drive on 14th Jan 2011. And the interviewer only ask general questions basically HRs. She even did not look at me during interview and was busy in writing something in her page. Same thing happens with my friends but few interviewer ask about project and training also(only basic idea).
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    Ok am good in technical round but how to get success in first round means in APTITUDE round
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    My aggregate is 78% so is there any chance to go for only final round in INFOSYS?
  • Reya
    Reya
    @imgopi: Top 10 rankers in your department can go to final round directly!Are you one among them?

Clearing the first round in Infy is very easy.Read R.S Agarwal book.
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    I am Branch second ranker friend,and i have that book also but it is having so many problems.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @imgopi. Do not worry, you will get selected because you are withing top 10 rankers. 😀

Anyways, prepare only basic like time distance and other stuff. Nothing much 😀
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    ok thanks for your support
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Do read this post - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    k Thanks friend
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    Aptitude and reasoning is not that difficult but you have to maintain your speed and accuracy..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to ensure the quality of tablets?
How to monitor the location of the color medicines in production?
Hi. I'm in 3rd sem now. I'm not interested IT jobs. What should i do to get ec related jobs? Plz ans.
AVISHKAR 2011, the annual Techno-Management fest of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad has returned to embrace the sprouting bright engineering minds. Having set the records for getting better...
A causes B or C, but not both F occurs only if B occurs D occurs if B or C occurs E occurs only if C occurs J occurs only...