CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 3, 2011

The tips remain exactly the same as shared in this section. To summarize, you need to be good with the basics, prepare your resume well. Be positive in your attitude while facing the interview.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • yadavundertaker mohit

MemberSep 4, 2011

In Infosys interview they don't ask technical questions .There is only a HR round and they just check your communication skills.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 4, 2011

yadavundertaker
    In Infosys interview they don't ask technical questions .There is only a HR round and they just check your communication skills.
    Really? If that's true, the trends have changed for sure. I had an opportunity to appear for Infosys interview (lateral placement) and my interview was both technical as well as HR. It was quite easy to crack.
    Cancel
  • yadavundertaker mohit

MemberSep 4, 2011

I attended Infosys interview during campus drive on 14th Jan 2011. And the interviewer only ask general questions basically HRs. She even did not look at me during interview and was busy in writing something in her page. Same thing happens with my friends but few interviewer ask about project and training also(only basic idea).
    Cancel
  • imgopi

MemberSep 4, 2011

Ok am good in technical round but how to get success in first round means in APTITUDE round
    Cancel
  • imgopi

MemberSep 4, 2011

My aggregate is 78% so is there any chance to go for only final round in INFOSYS?
    Cancel
  • Reya

MemberSep 4, 2011

@imgopi: Top 10 rankers in your department can go to final round directly!Are you one among them?

Clearing the first round in Infy is very easy.Read R.S Agarwal book.
    Cancel
  • imgopi

MemberSep 4, 2011

I am Branch second ranker friend,and i have that book also but it is having so many problems.
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberSep 4, 2011

@imgopi. Do not worry, you will get selected because you are withing top 10 rankers. 😀

Anyways, prepare only basic like time distance and other stuff. Nothing much 😀
    Cancel
  • imgopi

MemberSep 4, 2011

ok thanks for your support
    Cancel
  • gaurav.bhorkar

MemberSep 8, 2011

Do read this post - #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • imgopi

MemberSep 8, 2011

k Thanks friend
    Cancel
  • yadavundertaker mohit

MemberSep 8, 2011

Aptitude and reasoning is not that difficult but you have to maintain your speed and accuracy..
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register