How to get PPO???

Can any one sugget me how to get PPO??
i am a third year Comp.Sc Student:sshhh:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    PPO is usually offered to interns by the company. You'll have to look for internship in a company that offers PPOs.
  • Special
    Special
    The_Big_K
    PPO is usually offered to interns by the company. You'll have to look for internship in a company that offers PPOs.
    i want the company names sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any tell how to configure a wireless router of netgear? i dont hav its password nor have its configuration cd please do help me to create a secure wifi
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has announced that new Bespoke Phantoms have arrived in Abu Dhabi. The cars are based on two different motifs which are inspired by the city’s rich culture...
hi.. i have to collect the information regarding the :"xnergy analysis of a thermodynamic system" which may be power plant, ic engine..etc. if u guys have any detailed idea, any...
A device similar to the modem named as KIWI, if it once connected to the existing broadband wiring which makes the broadband connection 50 times faster at no extra cost.this...
A brand survey reveals that Google is the most discussed technology brand in India during April-June Quarter.As reported by Economic Times, the other popular tech brand include Apple and Microsoft.A...