How to get placed in Infosys, Wipro being Non-CSE Btech?

hello all. This is my first question here on Crazy Engineers. So , I wanted to ask you about on how can I prepare for the campus placements. My target companies are Infosys and Wipro. 

This is because I am eligible for these two companies only due to my 12th std( I am ruled out of core companies as they have a minimum 70%  throughout 10th,12th and grad. 

My 10th and grad are quite good. 8 pointers. I am not that good in programming. No knowledge on Data structures and algorithms as such. only know c and c++, but weak in problem solving. can I crack these companies without DS and algorithms? 

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Mechanical Engineer so I want advise that as per current era I shall go for Masters in Mechatronics or Energy Systems, Please explain in detail.
Why we add the thinner and hardener to paint,is it decrease the paint viscosity.By adding thinner can we decrease the viscosity of the paint
How can we find characters or text from a picture using machine learning ??
Well, I had in college 4 lectures only about quantum mechanics .. and I think I liked it .. would it help me sooner or later as an Electronics and...
HI, i got rank of 3186(section A+B) in cdac DECEMBER 2018. MAY I KNOW CAN I GET A SEAT IN  ANY CDAC  INSTITUTE MAY BE IN FIRST CONSELLING OR SECOND...