how to get pizoelectric crystal ??

hi CE.
i want piezoelectric crystal to produce the longitudinal wave of high amplitude. but i didn't know how to get that crystals from market. what are the product name? what is its cost? is there any grading or numbering?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I guess you can buy some at #-Link-Snipped-#
    It has many series...
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    My aim is to produce high amplitude longitudinal wave. So i think that piezoelectric crystals are right choice for it. But i don't know how to get them from Indian market.
    Yeah, man... I guess we can get from the sound wave generator in the mosquito chaser instrument, which is just 50! 😀 I guess that's the best way to buy it... 😛
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    thanks i check it in market
    Do say what you get! 😀
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Not yet I am from ruler area so it is difficult to find it quickly.
    What's a ruler area?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello CE, i want to produce high amplitude sound wave any body can tell me how i can produce it?
Today's Dilbert strip: I never thought that, this was the scenario in the corporate world. It's hilarious. View attachment 344
In the past few thousand years, the way we pay has changed just three times—from coins, to paper money, to plastic cards. Now Google is on the brink of the...
All the great space endeavors in history mark as the world's greatest Engineering marvels. But many think the $100 billion space station —a project involving 100,000 people in 15 nations...
We covered the remedies for the MacDefender Scam on VoiCE. An e-mail belonging to ChronoPay financial controller Alexandra Volkova has been traced to MacDefender and Mac Security Scareware incidents, according...