CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • lal

MemberAug 24, 2013

Should there be a need for permission if the plant is private? May be it is dependent on the plant capacity. I don't think there is a need for licence to set up a small plant in the range of a few tens of kilo-Watts which is not commercial.

And, what is the capacity of the power-plant you are planning?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N

MemberAug 24, 2013

my plant capacity is 15kw. how to sell solar power to government...
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 30, 2013

Shiyam Sundhar.N
    my plant capacity is 15kw. how to sell solar power to government...
    Now that is something big you are talking about. You can approach the electricity board in the area with this idea of yours. they will guide you with the most accurate approach. Ministers may be involved in it too. When you try to sell this stuff to the government, They should release a tender beforehand I believe. Correct me if I am wrong. If you are in states where they have made a separate department for this type of energy, then you can directly contact them. If they already have huge power plants setup for solar energy harvesting, then I doubt they will purchase those extra kWs from you. But you should give it a try.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register