How to get my construction company into motion?

Hello!folks actually I am a Civil Engineer and wants to start my own Construction Contracting firm.I am done with all the Company registration formalities.

But now the problem lies how do i get it into motion.I mean how can i approach Private Builders/Contractors to give my company a construction job either as a whole or as a subcontractor/sub-sub contractor.Since I am new to the Industry i think nobody is gonna take me seriously and give me work.

I have potential to execute the work as per standards and quality.

So I kindly request the community to help in any case possible.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've moved your thread to Entrepreneurship | Startups section of CE. I've seen a few entrepreneurs who've operated in this domain - and they started 'very small' (now operate huge businesses). When you are new, you need to focus on winning hearts - so that you ensure lasting business with your clients.

I think that your challenge right now is to get the word around and the best way to do is to execute small projects in the nearest of your contacts. Execute a quality work and create evangelists in your circle who'll recommend you to their contacts.

Of course those who're into the business will be able to guide you properly. I'll ask a few to help you out 😀
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    As suggested above , I also think to begin by winning hearts rather then focussing on huge profits . I think beginning should be of agenda "No profit and No loss".....Then after one year you will find yourself growing leaps and bounds ..
    Also remember that your dedication will always be appreciated and this will be creating your destiny .
  • Vinay Gupta
    Vinay Gupta
    Thanks Mr. K it will of great help if u ask some of your associates who are into Domain like mine to guide me into the same.😀
  • Vinay Gupta
    Vinay Gupta
    Hi! Rishabh like you said profit should not be the agenda.I am following the same trend.Presently i am working on getting the Job done with respect to time and quality.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey I am Debrupa Ghosh currently pursuing my B.Tech degree in IT from Institute of Engineering and Management,Kolkata..😀
Hellooooo friends I am DHIMAN DAS pursuing M.Tech from Calcutta University .It's my pleasure to join to this crazy community....
can anyone suggest me some books to learn graphics designing??
Aeronautics has inspired some really crazy designs. Necessarily so since we were never really designed to fly. Many of the machines would never have left the ground even if built....
It is not only the Holly Bollywood stars that create a wake. A super fast star in the constellation of Ophiuchus is electrifying the surrounding space, creating a fantastic wake....