how to get moment of any computer?

Hi CE
Here i want to disscuss the new topic that Can we trace or get moment of any computer ? By any method?
This is not a JUNK or SPAM thread. We can did it. By account is recently hacked by this method.
I think to preotect our account the best way is that we can learn the hacking so that we know the tricks. As we know the trick we can protect ourself by doing wrong things.
If any one have any information about it plz shear it in this thread. I also sreach on google & wikipidia But I dont get any valuable information!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Didn't get you.

Here i want to disscuss the new topic that Can we trace or get moment of any computer ? By any method?
    This is not a JUNK or SPAM thread. We can did it. By account is recently hacked by this method.
    Could you please explain a bit in more detail about what you did and which account you hacked?
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Actualy my orkut account was hackes & it is confirmed.
    He was my friend But he nver tell me the the tric that he had use.
    In actualy when we are both online I am just ignore is scraps as I reading my emails Then after some time i write the scrap to my friend
    Then in 3 or 4 seconds he write my scrap in my words to me & asking about what i am taking about in that scrap.
    Then I will ask him the trick
    He tell me that he was jast geting my moment by using html hex reader
    When i serach in google about "html hex editer/reader " i found that it is a software which convert the html information in hex. or binary no.
    this mean that he tell me a wrong method.

Is any one know the method so that we can get anyone message?
  • yogesh_dhiman
    yogesh_dhiman
    first u have to go on run nd type cookies and then u will be delet all the cokkies and exit from nd
    an u have to use antispam nd beter antivirus as like nod 32 smart security 4
    from more infromation contact
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • bhushanb
    bhushanb
    hey HI
    i can suggest you to use the trojen to do so...
    the trojen is the only spyware will get you the information of any computer
    for more information mail me at < removed > #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hey #-Link-Snipped-#
    I know two tricks which helps you two hack orkut password...
    1 by using phishing attack
    2 by sending spam
    I think your friend has used that spam trick to hack your orkut account
    if cE rules allow me i will share it with u
  • Leo
    Leo
    Gaurav you are asking for very harmful information, your account got hacked because you use Orkut which is a social networking site. Getting inside a social networking account is not difficult if you are not alert. I can give you the information about how your account may have got hacked due to your negligence. I can tell you how but i'll not explain. Because this is against law to intrude in anyone's account and alter his settings and data. If you want information send me private message and i'll email you. A hacker on the basis of qualification can be of 2 types
    1. The lame excuse hacker:- The lame excuse is one who don't know to program well and totally depends for intruding on others tools and techniques.
    2.The Potential Hackers:-This are the persons who are really responsible to find errors, loopholes and other threats in a system because they are expert programmers. The word hacker actually means "A Skillful Expert Programmer" and not the data thief.
    So if you are good programmer you are true hacker or just a excuse er. And your friend haven't lied you a "hex editor" can be used to hack many things including passwords, data, software, system and even hidden data. But i am sure he haven't used it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai buddies, here are some interesting topics where we can give either seminar or do mini project... 1.) Advances in automobiles--> 4 wheel steering, VVTi, twin disc brake system, distribution...
Suggest a Good Book to prepare for Competitive Exams Hi Friends, I'm an electrical engineering graduate, planning to prepare for various Competitive exams. I'm looking for a good book(good author)...
CEans, Can we all compile a list of electrical engineering project ideas? Looks to be hugely searched term on Google! 😀
CEans, I've been hearing this quite often these days. There's no Job Security! Well, instead of getting worried about job security; how about coming up with practical ways to be...
CEans, I wish to know if there are any totally crazy CEans over here who are seriously considering quitting their jobs to dedicate their time & efforts to their venture....