How to get job in design sector as being a mechanical engineer fresher?

I have completed btech mechanical engineering in 2018. I want to get into the design sector but I am a fresher what to do to get the job?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Welcome to CrazyEngineers. You haven't told us whether you've uploaded your resume to popular job portals. Lot of companies organise recruitment drives and walk-ins.

I'd highly recommend getting a certification in any design software of your choice, so that it'll be an advantage to you.

Lately, try to get associated with any institute in your area that has known record of placements. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've plastic ban in Maharashtra and I'm wondering what'd be the right alternative to plastic shipping bags? Does anyone know budget and eco-friendly alternative?
Due to which people who can't afford AC and cooler can make their life better and environment clean
Indian Government is likely to make 24 degree Celsius as the default temperature setting for all Air Conditioners in India. I want to know what do our fellow CEans think...
I want to start a association team which develop communication skills ,easy steps to face interview,ppt's,removing stage fear,gd's,jam's,debating etc.....,.FOr this i want technical name for it.