How to get internship for Java

Good Afternoon Kaustubh sir ,
Sir can you please guide about me about internship, I am currently in 6th semester and will be appearing for my theory examinations . I used to code on java for whatever be the logic to be implemented ,and have prepared a JOB portal project on JSP/Servlet.

But whenever i apply for any internship programme ( applied in many startups ) ,they only ask me if i know android , .net and for web development they ask about Django ,Python, ruby n rails. So how can i able to secure an internship ,even if i applied for a startup whose requirement is Java ,they at the end ask me for android.

Sir please guide me...
thanks in advance

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you know Java, Android development should not be a challenge. You should quickly grab Android development book and start learning from online tutorials. A week should be more than enough for you to get started with Android, provided you have a good grasp over Java.
  • Uj199
    Uj199
    Thank you Sir.
    Sir i want to ask if instead of doing internship programme i take training from some android coaching and ask them for certificate of internship. Will it be okay ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Uj199
    i take training from some android coaching and ask them for certificate of internship. Will it be okay ?
    I don't know what to respond to that question.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Your Facebook messages will soon come with a ticking time bomb that would destroy them after you have viewed them on Messenger. Yes, Snapchat style self destructing messages are soon...
There's yet another good news, from GIMPS 2016 held at Beijing, for all techies out there. A China based start-up named Zero Zero Robotics has recently unveiled their latest “hover...
Domestic smartphone giant Micromax has launched the Canvas Mega 2 smartphone coming with an enduring battery at Rs 7,999. It features a 6-inch qHD display (960 × 540 pixels) resolution,...
Google is apparently testing a new improved design for its subsidiary YouTube. The whole UI is made quite similar to that of Android, Gmail and Chrome OS. Everything-from homepage to...
Continuing with our coverage of Facebook Messenger news, we would like to inform you about a new chatbot on the Facebook Messenger service that will answer all your health related...