How to get Google Maps [3.0.2] & Google Earth Working on Samsung Wave s8500?

I'm totally new to GPS and I've my first phone that's aGPS enabled 😛 , so pardon my ignorance. I'm trying to get Google Earth / Maps working on Samsung Wave.

Anyone's got clue?

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    You can try the following link:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    i guess these are static maps right? I was reading the specs ( reviews for this phone ) and it mentions you already have a built-in navigation tool peloaded.
    "The Wave comes with a built-in GPS module and A-GPS support with Samsung̢۪s own navigation software preloaded. It takes awhile for the satellites to get picked up but once they do its smooth sailing from there."

Here is the complete review:#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks friends 😀 . Yes the phone comes with Route66 inbuilt. But it didn't pick my location. Looks like I'll have to leave my phone untouched for sometime while the GPS is on.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian researcher, Hari Prasad, one of the team members who had exposed the ways the electronic voting machines of India can be tampered is arrested. The arrest of the researcher,...
Scientist are developing a computer which works on human thinking. This new technology by Intel enables computer users to search on Internet simply just by their thoughts.If it does then...
Mr. Hari K Prasad, the MD of NetIndia [Read: CE's Exclusive Small Talk with Mr. Hari K. Prasad on Hacking The Indian EVMs ] who demonstrated that the Indian Electronic...
I need help with my third year project... Airline Reservation Managemnet System implement in Java , use JDBC ans SQL
Hi Guys , M here to asist you on USB Protection , USB Encryption, Linux Flash Drive, and USB Boot Drive. I own blogs for the same. Hope i can...